Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvbbnumber41

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 5, 2008
Over the rainbow

My 2 wolves. There always together ever since I've gotten them and I've had no problems. they feed on small market shrimps and cichlid pellets and do not accept live food. and you guys say there aggressive....

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
tvbbnumber41;2960244; said:

My 2 wolves. There always together ever since I've gotten them and I've had no problems. they feed on small market shrimps and cichlid pellets and do not accept live food. and you guys say there aggressive....
Bro yours is like 3" try wait till they reach 1ft if you think they are harmless can always put your hand in while feeding it.

Mudfrog

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2005
VA

Mine will not accept live food either.. he juts kills it and leaves it to rot :grinno:

Aggression has nothing to do with eating live food :screwy:

sevendreamz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2007
Greensboro

Wolves generally dont get mean/aggressive....watever u wanna call it, until the 12in mark....right now their still young...give it some time. And they would take live food if they were hungry enough, healthy fish do not starve themselves, but its good they are on prepared foods as a staple, live should only be given as a treat.

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
well below is my existing "S" size

Then here is the new comer "M" size

Got the above guy cos the design is different.

Next is my "L" size

Then my "XL" size

Very greedy eat alot of market prawn.

Last is my giant. "XXL" size still not yet take any new picture of it. it is 2x the size of "XL"

killerfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
colorado
Damn Tigriuns thats alot of wolfs where are you going to put them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store