Post your biotope sand natural aquariums

Stanzzzz7

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2015
Uk
Sorry Dan those pics of mine should not have been on that post and I can't delete them. Not sure what happened there

Gourami Swami

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2006
NJ
Nice pictures so far everyone!
None of my tanks are true biotopes (yet; hope to get there some day) but are nature-inspired aquariums with a geographic theme.
Here is a setup I had last year; south American river tank with crenicichla sp. Venezuela, redhook and black bar myleus
15-iloveimg-converted.jpg

And another which has been taken down, central American stream/pond tank with panamius panamensis, hericthys tamasopoensis, ameca splendens, and belonesox belizanusCAJP2.jpg

currently working on the Mexican river tank I've posted elsewhere on the forum. When it evolves a bit I will post it here.

Stanzzzz7

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2015
Uk
Nice pictures so far everyone!
None of my tanks are true biotopes (yet; hope to get there some day) but are nature-inspired aquariums with a geographic theme.
Here is a setup I had last year; south American river tank with crenicichla sp. Venezuela, redhook and black bar myleus
View attachment 1336494

And another which has been taken down, central American stream/pond tank with panamius panamensis, hericthys tamasopoensis, ameca splendens, and belonesox belizanusView attachment 1336496

currently working on the Mexican river tank I've posted elsewhere on the forum. When it evolves a bit I will post it here.
Very nice Gourami.
I like the lighting on the s/a tank. Gives a nice subdued atmosphere to the display.
Those pikes look impressive too.

Reactions: Gourami Swami
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store