Post your Wolf fish Pictures!!

Cecropia

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 17, 2008
US
My rainbow wolf.....weird how he has no red on him :confused: Eats silversides, hikari bio-gold+, hikari food sticks, and FD krill like a champ. Couldn't get the pics in focus.

DSCF1037 (Small).JPG

DSCF1048 (Small).JPG

• Love
Reactions: bettapatua

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore

Hoplias Intermedius

Hoplias Curupira 10"

Hoplias Curupira 13"

Hoplias Curupira 15"

Hoplias Aimara 15"

Hoplias Aimara 9"

Changing water can really consider a hard time when come to Aimara tank...

Clearing mostly of the small pabble...risking my hand....

mike1987

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2010
toledo,ohio
moar pics of my wolf, and a pic of the tank, sorry the flash made alot of the poop stick out from the feeders lol no he isnt sick the white poop was froma bigger koi i was trying to feed him,saw the white poop he was taken out and treated lol

tank.jpg

pick 1.jpg

yay.jpg

eating.jpg

yummmy.jpg

mike1987

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2010
toledo,ohio
so, my wolf is also alittle weird,. he doesn't sleep in a cave nor does he hide in a cave. he used to when he was little he will sometimes still go in his old cave when he doesn't want to be bothered. but he sleeps on top of the tree out in the open. i have 1 pic of his up there, i will get a better one. any other wolfs do this?

he sleeps.jpg

vinnyrhom

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2005
MN, USA
I am a real fan of piranhas, they are usually very skittish and they do not eat much but I am enjoying to see if my xingu lac is begging foods when she sees me all the time. i am really happy with her now. i would like to get a great wolf collection like jelly or tigriun. Especially Jelly. your aimara is one of the nicest aimara ever i have seen. i just love the color.

DSC01241.jpg

DSC01237.jpg

DSC01235.jpg

DSC01230.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store