Jun 26, 2006
An island somewhere......
Nice tank by the way...... fruitcake.

R1_Ridah

In Loving Memory
Apr 4, 2005
WEST COAST
House 64;4563750; said:
I guess I'm not on that short list since I did only drive nearly 3 hours round trip to drop off 4 super healthy Altums! Oh... but I guess that doesn't count since they're not in your tank but rather in your FREEZER.... AGAIN! :irked:
Oh my BAD!..

I especially want to thank HOUSE64 for agreeing to hold the ALTUMS for me until my tank was ready however, being he has A.D.D his mind changes on things faster than I can blink and decides to post it up for sale...

I want to thank HOUSE64 for delivering the Altums to me the day he said he needed them out and which I offered to pay for gas and give him a free 100 tank (of course crack in the back, but fixable). Tank I paid $50 for.

I also want to thank HOUSE64 for comprehending what part of my tank is not cycled yet did you not understand. But I guess you thought I was bluffing and you had to post them up for sale even after I said consider them sold. Which I said from the GET GO that they would die because my tank was not cycled.... BUT NO, miss prissy pants wanted them out ASAP... my own fault for even trying to cycle a tank with Altums.. =-(

So in the end, yes..thank you for providing a collection of 4 Altums that fed a colony of ants. They did not make the freezer collection. That's only reserved for Monster Fish....

R1_Ridah

In Loving Memory
Apr 4, 2005
WEST COAST
marvinbaker;4560208; said:
Top work. After some panda's myself but struggling to find many in the uk
Thanks, they are definitely the boss in my tank.

Gr8KarmaSF;4560487; said:
Thanks bro

Chaitika;4560492; said:
Awesome set up! And wicked photos of course. :D
I could only imagine if you were the one who took the photos... than it would really be worth complimenting.

House 64

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2006
An island somewhere......
Ah... I said I would hold them but SOMEONE didn't want to make the drive down on a Thursday evening. :cry: baby.....

jiapei

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2007
So how is your cichla?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store