R1 Version 2.0

R1_Ridah

In Loving Memory
Apr 4, 2005
WEST COAST
EstebanW;4570619; said:
holy **** what a fascinating tank, take good care of the pandas

Thanks. Yea, the Pandas are sweet. I'm thinking of pulling them out and putting them in a tank of there own. They are displaying some curious behavior that is leading me to believe they could be a pair? All speculations but the way they interact with one another is really fascinating.

R1_Ridah

In Loving Memory
Apr 4, 2005
WEST COAST
MXZ;4570952; said:
amazing tank.. crystal clear water and beautiful fish.. keep it up..
Thanks

chavez_e_chavez;4570993; said:
any agression towards the discus??? how often do you do water changes??
No, only aggression is between the Panda's and my biggest Geo. They can't stand him for some reason. They always nudge him when he's around. Nothing serious that sends a red flag but enough to notice.

I'm a water freak so I do 50% water changes about every 3rd/4th day. Straight out the tap. I just make sure the temp is about the same. Also, dilute any water conditioners I sue prior to adding in the tank.

PSA;4578641; said:
Very nice picture, and an awesome set up bro
studd muffin;4578743; said:
Thanks

Morledzep

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2007
where my cichla are
R1_Ridah;4579580; said:
Thanks... yea, I'm looking for these... know where I can get them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4KywiaNLCM

those are awesome.. almost makes me want to keep discus.. lol. have you gone on the discus forum? there are some great vendors there, i'll bet they will have what you're looking for.

i still like the ice blue discus.. ;)

3dees

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 23, 2010
Chicago suburb
beautiful fish in a beautiful tank. I wanted one of those backgrounds for my 120 gal. but was a bit worried about them collecting crap behind it. does the front have to be cleaned of algae? I would love to get a few Altum's but I'm just too scared thay would carry something and my wild discus are just too special to me. again, wonderful set up. you should be proud.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store