Really good food for you Flowerhorns

Water

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 29, 2007
Houston
Psuedofire;5005137; said:
I am collecting art! Are you saying that breeding and raising flowerhorns for certain colors and shapes is not a form of art? I dont know where you get the idea that I dont care for my fish or have a desire too. That was never stated anywhere. I simply don't have the desire to feed a fish expensive foods and hope to benefit a few extra years from it. I also see the goals being met that i am trying to achieve by feeding an "unbalanced" diet. My fish get 20% daily water changes and power fed, that is the way i keep my fish. Thanks for your opinion though.
A bit contradicting.

typeflow

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2011
NYC
I haven't tried Ken's mainly because of the high fat content of the food. It is nearly quadruple the fat content of the higher premium flowerhorn foods. Note I only have one flowerhorn along with 3 Blood Parrots and 550G of food lasts about a year, if not more! And that only costs $35, and if you break it down per day, that is about .09 cents. If you have 20 flowerhorns that would be $1.80 per day. I don't know how much cheaper you can get? lol

typeflow

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2011
NYC
NOTE: Above calculation is done based upon how much they have eaten so far. And to be perfectly honest, no one minds cheap food but it's hard to eat McDonald's everyday.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store