shopping; Ewurm, Rallysb1tch, JD_man, and Rallysman style (HUGE load warning!)

JD_MAN

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
Indy Anna
ewurm;1042362; said:
Spot loach for $30? :headbang2 :headbang2 :headbang2 :headbang2

Do they still ahve the big chalceus?
I don't remember seeing one, but that doesn't mean anything.

This is the same spot loach that Levi called me on a couple of months ago. After seeing it, I had to have it. :) I was surprised that you didn't scoop it up.

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
JD_MAN;1042368; said:
I don't remember seeing one, but that doesn't mean anything.

This is the same spot loach that Levi called me on a couple of months ago. After seeing it, I had to have it. :) I was surprised that you didn't scoop it up.
I don't think I saw it. I bought a non-spot for $20.

KansasFishGuy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2007
Overland Park,Kansas
Wow so that is what fish stores are supposed to look like and what they are expected to carry instock. If i posted pics of the ones here in kansas you will all laugh. Sometimes out here petsmart has better fish:screwy: then some fish stores around here. If anyone wants some common fish, there are plenty to go around. just pm me:naughty:

JD_MAN

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
Indy Anna
EsKa;1042516; said:
Damn, fish in the us are very cheap!
KansasFishGuy;1042661; said:
Wow so that is what fish stores are supposed to look like and what they are expected to carry instock. If i posted pics of the ones here in kansas you will all laugh. Sometimes out here petsmart has better fish:screwy: then some fish stores around here. If anyone wants some common fish, there are plenty to go around. just pm me:naughty:
I guess I shouldn't complain so much. lol.

loach43

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
Indiana
KansasFishGuy;1042661; said:
Unfortunately the better ones here are far apart from each other. My favorite LFS is a three flippin' hour drive.

Lukee

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
IMFishHead;544608; said:
You just blew me away!!! I can't believe how man LFS you guys hit!!! Thanks for sharing, feel like I was right there with you guys!!! Too much to comment on, so a big HIGH 5 ^5 for a great post. My hard drive is going bonkers trying to keep up, the light in my neighborhood dimmed! LOL
took the words out of my mouth

Lupin

Viviendo la vida loca!
MFK Member
EsKa;1042516; said:
Damn, fish in the us are very cheap!
Maybe I shouldn't jump to conclusions with the kind of economy we have.:D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store