shopping; Ewurm, Rallysb1tch, JD_man, and Rallysman style (HUGE load warning!)

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
This place looks like a bad horror flick on the outside, but once you walk in and see the fish wow... It has been open for more than 30 years and the stock of fish is great. The prices wow look out low...

It is located off US-33 outside Ft. Wayne. It is worth stopping by... I was so happy leaving this store. I came in the middle of water changes, and they had a nice homemaid setup to do it... The place is GREAT... I spent $60 and go 8 fish... angels, rainbows, calvus, peacocks, comps... all for 60 I would blow that one two fish here in Indy... I am not see so many different types of fish at one place... almost no salt, but if Fresh is your game stop there...

5 stars... better than the reef!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plus had MFK sticker on their only freshwater show tank...

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
We went to that one. I liked the stock.

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
mike dunagan;1130688; said:
plus had MFK sticker on their only freshwater show tank...
I gave that to them:) They also have the aquatic photography and MFK cards hanging up.

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
Wow, Dolly Parton and George Michael think this thread is old.

JD_MAN

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
Indy Anna
Ahhh memories.

mike dunagan;1130688; said:
This place looks like a bad horror flick on the outside, but once you walk in and see the fish wow... It has been open for more than 30 years and the stock of fish is great. The prices wow look out low...

It is located off US-33 outside Ft. Wayne. It is worth stopping by... I was so happy leaving this store. I came in the middle of water changes, and they had a nice homemaid setup to do it... The place is GREAT... I spent $60 and go 8 fish... angels, rainbows, calvus, peacocks, comps... all for 60 I would blow that one two fish here in Indy... I am not see so many different types of fish at one place... almost no salt, but if Fresh is your game stop there...

5 stars... better than the reef!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plus had MFK sticker on their only freshwater show tank...
I grew up about 5 minutes away from 33 aquarium. They have always had some interesting stuff. Glad you liked it there.

silverdragon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
DOWN UNDER!
www.myspace.com
great thread! sure do have alot of lfs's in your area!

LittleBigAl3

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 25, 2008
Minnesota
www.youtube.com
wow, you must have it made in indiana and...doesn't ewurm live in the twin cities in minnesota, beacause i've heard he works at world of fish?

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
He was visiting Indiana.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store