shopping; Ewurm, Rallysb1tch, JD_man, and Rallysman style (HUGE load warning!)

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
NotoriousSway;2919522; said:
any one know the address to New Pal Pet Store? I googled it and didn't find anything.
Called Main Street Pets

[SIZE=-1]5971 W US Highway 52 # K[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]New Palestine, IN 46163[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1](317) 861-9280‎
[/SIZE]

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
I might just follow along. I haven't been there in a while.

dbcb314

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2007
Tallahassee
Some more Indiana LFS... these are all in Terre Haute.

There are only really 2 LFS anyone here might have interest in. Pet Food Center will usually have 1-2 things you won't see at a normal chain store. Like this weekend I saw a royal farowella and a tiger loach. I have seen lima shovelnoses, tiger shovelnoses, buffalo head cichlids, rays, silver aro, saw a black aro WAY back in the day, clown knife and stuff like that. I didn't take any pictuers because they didn't have much when I was there.

Atlantis is the best fish store in town. It is only a fish store (with a few exceptions). Mostly freshwater but they have some salt. They sell tons of tank (biggest I saw was a 210 I think). The head guy is usually pretty knowledgable... especially with cichlids. This is mostly a cichlid store IMO... africans and south americans. They also have a room only for live plants and they ahve a **** ton of koi.

This trip I saw large oscars, pacus, a florida gar, clown knife, motoro ray, iridescent sharks, BIG dovii, big midas/RD, ect ect ect. AT one point they had a breeding pair of doviis, but i asked when I was there and the big male killed the female.

Anyway, here are a few pics...

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
wow, that's a great store. Thanks for sharing.

dpk2313

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2009
ohio
awesome thread
thanks

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store