shopping; Ewurm, Rallysb1tch, JD_man, and Rallysman style (HUGE load warning!)

catfishlover106

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2007
Daly City/San Francisco, CA
Bottomfeeder;2522797; said:
that store wasnt selling Alligators, was it?
apparently...yes :nilly: those baby gators were cool looking...but that LARGE ALLIGATOR was AWESOME! :headbang2 Wonder if thats for sale...:D hehehe

iloveoscars702

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2008
Canada... i wish.
:nilly:wow some of thos lfs sure beat mine by a mile:headbang2

Circa4190

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2009
Carmel, Indiana
rallysman;544448; said:
I know.......it's a chain. It's a NICE store. Prices are the cheapest i've ever seen, and the staff is very good. It's clean, has nice fish, but no real monsters to speak of.
DEFINITELY the place to go for "normal" fish though.
LOL, I found my friend Jason in one of those pictures! :ROFL:

frogman5

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2007
Indiana
the pet store in fort wayne has seen better days been in there twice and the economy has took its toll on them...some of the tanks dont have lights on them anymore and havent gotten new fish for like a month

chefjamesscott

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2008
regina saskatchewan canada
HoangLan;547035; said:
Thanks for the great pics. Those stores on average are twice as large as south cal stores! Petsmarts in scal are pretty big but their selections are :( . Now let see canadian mfkers show some pic of their lfs :nilly: I would like to see a ton of red, green, blue aros, and a million of sh :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :popcorn: :nilly: :drool: :drool: :drool:
Pretty please?:cry:
I wish I could oblige you, but, here in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

THE SELECTION OF FISH SUCKS HARDER THAN A HOOVER:irked: :irked: :irked:

But, I am presently on a mission to fix that

By this time next year I will have both my fish room and my fish building built and all of the tanks in my restaurant will be 150+g

WHEN I AM DONE GOD WILLING I WILL HAVE A KILLER FISH PROGRAM SET UP WITH ALL EXPORT AN IMPORT IN LINE :naughty:

And saskatchewan will no longer be the armpit of the fish keeping world

dbcb314

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2007
Tallahassee
I was at the uncle bills in greenwood yesterday and it was the best I have ever seen it. There was a total of like 5 dead fish in all of the tanks. the tanks actually looked clean. People were actually nice and helpful... it was odd.

I do like there old display tanks better... the new ones are boring in my opinion. They large cichlid display tank with the GG was much cooler. They did have a nice school of Tinfoils and a gar int he display tank yesterday.

Eoibio

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2008
*+*+ireland+*+*
Wow..I wish there was ONE of those LFS's round here xD Some of the pics didnt work for me :(

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store