Show Us The Different Species of African Rift Lake Cichlids..

Sciroccoman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2008
Florida
I just bought some new cichlids, I dunno what the first guy is, but the second guy is Nimbochromis venustus, and the third and forth guy are new, too.(I dunno what they are, either) The rest of the guys are just getting bigger. All of them have at least doubled in size since that last posted pix....
Enjoy!

Fishies 048.jpg

Fishies 052.jpg

Fishies 031.jpg

Fishies 030.jpg

Fishies 049.jpg

Fishies 023.jpg

Fishies 022.jpg

Fishies 054.jpg

Fishies 056.jpg

Fishies 032.jpg

Fishies 010.jpg

Fishies 012.jpg

Fishies 044.jpg

SuperBowl Sunday 09 001.jpg

Fishies 047.jpg

Fishies 006.jpg

SuperBowl Sunday 09 003.jpg

greenearthlawns

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2008
Danville, NH
looks like a red zebra but the shape is a little more like a peacock on that orange one so I'm not sure on that... The blue striped one thats the 7th photo looks like a kenyi to me the one above that one looks tangianyikan?... The other blue one below looks like a labeotropheus fuelleborni is that what it is?

tydus

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2007
California
greenearthlawns;2759412; said:

could it be this it looks very similar??
Your fish isn't a pundamilia nyererei for certain. Yours look much like a hap thickskin hybrid. Better pics of the fish fully colored?

greenearthlawns

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2008
Danville, NH
thats not mine that one I found on Dave's aquatics page... I will post a pic of mine I want to see if you can tell what it is but the pic isn't that clear I also have a female I want you to check out...

tydus

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2007
California
greenearthlawns;2768012; said:
thats not mine that one I found on Dave's aquatics page... I will post a pic of mine I want to see if you can tell what it is but the pic isn't that clear I also have a female I want you to check out...
I know that. I was talking about your fish. The picture you posted from Davesfish.com is very different from your fish. Post the pictures. I'll see what I can do.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store