Show Us The Different Species of African Rift Lake Cichlids..

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
ihavegills;2754396; said:
Here's a few shots of my Tangs
looks really nice... love the set up and fronts and other tangs... wow

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
very nice set up and fish...love all the pastels... so pretty

greenearthlawns

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2008
Danville, NH
THANKS!! We just started with the africans and fish for that matter about a year ago and we are sooooo hooked!! Now that they are breeding though we have sooooo many and dont know what we are going to do with them all.... gona keep a ton of course all the best ones and them breed them too after that we r gonna have to open an all african cichlid store :) Gotta try to meet more cichlid lovers in NH!!!

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
greenearthlawns;2758030; said:
THANKS!! We just started with the africans and fish for that matter about a year ago and we are sooooo hooked!! Now that they are breeding though we have sooooo many and dont know what we are going to do with them all.... gona keep a ton of course all the best ones and them breed them too after that we r gonna have to open an all african cichlid store :) Gotta try to meet more cichlid lovers in NH!!!
i know ... haha.. i just finished breeding venustus and had 60 babies.. and of course kept some too,.. our LFS buys some from us.. as long as they are pure i don't think you will have much trouble finding homes.. they are becoming more and more popular.. i love them.. you have beauties..;)

greenearthlawns

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2008
Danville, NH
well obviously the ob peacocks are hybrid other than that though they are all pure bred.... I am desperately seeking a male baenschi though they are my fav... and I already have a female.... It's hard to find unique ones around here and I dont like the idea of shipping and its so costly to do that also.... I would like to get more people in NH into the africans I dont think its as popular around here as in the west coast... I will post more pics when I get better at it and as my fry grow!! I currently already have close to 300 fry... YIKES!!

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
greenearthlawns;2758187; said:
well obviously the ob peacocks are hybrid other than that though they are all pure bred.... I am desperately seeking a male baenschi though they are my fav... and I already have a female.... It's hard to find unique ones around here and I dont like the idea of shipping and its so costly to do that also.... I would like to get more people in NH into the africans I dont think its as popular around here as in the west coast... I will post more pics when I get better at it and as my fry grow!! I currently already have close to 300 fry... YIKES!!
haha you have your hands full.. and your tanks... love those OB's... i have OB zebras.. just love them..asap more pics..heres a few of mine..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store