Show Us The Different Species of African Rift Lake Cichlids..

kookiejar2

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2007
India
After seeing so many beautiful collections it's alright to feel inadequate or inspired!! I think I'll go with the inspiration drift....
Anyways here's some of mine.
Oh, plz excuse the dollar, texas and the loaches.... they seem to have made friends with the Africans!

DSC00215.JPG

mbuna cichlids.jpg

yellow mbuna.jpg

DSC00221.JPG

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
they are growing nice!:D

ikevi

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
Oregon
So when I left for the holidays I was afraid I was going to loose a lot of fish... But I didn't (not one in fact) so I was happy. Anyways because of the problems I had meds so I have finally gotten the water clear enough so that I can see my fish. And well they haven't been very nice to each other (ie some fin nipping), but man my male electra has certainly been trying to get that girl to make him happy. (She has grown but him not much.)

Anyways I had some distractions and I sort of forgot to clean the glass before taking shots... But well here are some shots...

(And no fingers were hurt in the production of these photos...)

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
adding a few pics with new camera..hopefully i will improve in time and look back and notice it.. tough figuring out all these settings :headbang2

green_fox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2006
canada
:nilly:

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
adding a few i took tonight..

1 1632.jpg

ikevi

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
Oregon
It is going to take me a while to get used to the new tank depth. But here are a few shots without flash. (With flash now you get the dark background effect on almost all shots... I like it but well sometimes you want the background.)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store