Show Us The Different Species of African Rift Lake Cichlids..

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
zennzzo;1781955; said:
Will do...and she said Thank you..!
You tell her i think she has a great son!! Beautiful pond you made and your very talented...

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
a few more pics

newbees 108.JPG

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
zennzzo;1785342; said:
Such posers, arn't they?:D...
I like the two-tone blue gravel, makes the colors on the fish pop...;)
Thank you Very much..

gunnerx

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2008
Canada
Once again, beautiful fishes!

I picked up a Windelov bunch from someone attached to a lava rock and I placed it in my 120g. The Julis took to it right away and enjoy swimming in and around it. :D

LOCO_LOCO

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2008
SAN DIEGO
Red Devil;1780846; said:
plus parrots,horses,dogs, cat and turtles..and goldfish pond... always busy thats for sure:Dhubby does alot of it.. the silent partner... :D haha just found a pic that describes how i feel sometimes haha
wow u must have lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:D

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
LOCO_LOCO;1786100; said:
wow u must have lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:D
no not alot of money..just alot of planning and budgeting and no vacations and not much eating out... and we are older then most of you so had some time to aquire stuff through the years...and maintain it...

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
gunnerx;1785725; said:
Once again, beautiful fishes!

I picked up a Windelov bunch from someone attached to a lava rock and I placed it in my 120g. The Julis took to it right away and enjoy swimming in and around it. :D

thank you but yours are really special to see, they are sooo pretty and your pics of them are so enjoyable to look at..perfect!Beautiful healthy plant... hope it continues to florish for you.. we just picked up giant lily for pond, usually we keep them going through winter but after a few winters and summer seasons they faded out.. i love planted tanks.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store