Show Us The Different Species of African Rift Lake Cichlids..

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
mike dunagan;1785601; said:
Great white top!
Thanks Mike..he is so powder blue he does not even look real sometimes. I wish i could get a really good picture of him but he is so fast moving he doesn't give me time to set the pose.

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
LOCO_LOCO;1786100; said:
wow u must have lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:D
Also location of where you live makes all the difference..you have heard that expression..location location location... i could never afford where you live..:D

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
great pics .love your fish and of course especially that giant yellow lab and frontosa ..what is the black fish with stripe colors ? is it an eel of some kind..i have seen them before and always liked them but never knew their name and species..

Robertshadow

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2008
canada
Red Devil;1789738; said:
great pics .love your fish and of course especially that giant yellow lab and frontosa ..what is the black fish with stripe colors ? is it an eel of some kind..i have seen them before and always liked them but never knew their name and species..
thanks, that fish is a Fire eel, it's long lol. My giant yellow lab is in my "ugly tank" lol, I really need to do something about that tank, the weird background and decor looks sily lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store