Show Us The Different Species of African Rift Lake Cichlids..

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
badisbadis101;1954220; said:
Yeah, my tank has always been overstocked, even if i get rid of most of them, because they breed so rapidly. I have some adults in my pond right now who will return to this tank for the winter - 1x Female bumblebee, 2x Yellow Labs (Pair) and 3x Orange Zebras. I am pretty sure that with these guys, and the ones already in there, it would be fully stocked, correct? I would also like to add a Male bumblebee and a couple female chipokaes, so some of the orange zebras and yellow labs will probably have to go, i would think.;) But thanks for the advice:D

Back on topic, you guys' tanks and fish look great :) What is your stocklist on your 55, liz?
Thank you
i would love to tell you but i have to go look at them and write it down,.. i have 29 tanks of all sizes so just trying to remenber everyone is bit overwhelming unless i am looking at them,..i will see... and try to count as well:nilly::nilly:

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Here is the 55gal getting a water change..just happen to be around taking pics when hubby was cleaning....:D and some others

africans 043.JPG

ikevi

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
Oregon
mike dunagan;1955396; said:
They sure have. The off spring are growing out in the fishroom for sale...
Yah I am making my way through your DIY thread. Man you have been up to a lot. (Sadly I am still in the process of working my ass off trying to get somewhere with grad school... IE I want data, I have no data... 2 more years left is my goal.) Then I get to buy a house and hopefully start my own fish room... Or fish house. (At the moment I am making do with a fish apartment...)

Red Devil is that one of your first frys or is that you main male? Did you end up selling most of them off?

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
ikevi;1958223; said:
Yah I am making my way through your DIY thread. Man you have been up to a lot. (Sadly I am still in the process of working my ass off trying to get somewhere with grad school... IE I want data, I have no data... 2 more years left is my goal.) Then I get to buy a house and hopefully start my own fish room... Or fish house. (At the moment I am making do with a fish apartment...)

Red Devil is that one of your first frys or is that you main male? Did you end up selling most of them off?
Best of luck to you in your future endeaver.. i know it will be a reality someday... i did sell alot of them off... but i did take 5 and throw them in the 125gal ...i was so lucky because this gorgeous male grew and grew and so far he is the only one.... as the other 4 appear to be females..i also have another tank full of venustus off spring of about 15... in that group it looks like there are two males..but they do not come close to mr beautiful here.. This off spring male took after dad ...he is bigger then all of them and struts his stuff...;)One thing i am lucky no fighting as yet...still remains a peaceful tank.thanks ..

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
mike dunagan;1962447; said:
Thanks, I added a new rock to the end 120. Pics in the DIY thread
put some pics here too,,:D

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
okay some new pics ,..and please post yours... :D

aaaa 013.JPG

aaaa 030.JPG

qwesty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2008
Wisconsin
Here are a few of my guys in the 180

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
gorgeous..keep them coming.. a few i took tonight...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store