Show Us The Different Species of African Rift Lake Cichlids..

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
All i can say is WOW.............................. stunning gorgeous fish and photos and beautiful beautiful tank set ups including the lighting.. extremely talented with that camera...it is not often you see african cichlids teeth...:DSome really crystal clear shots... your fish look very healthy and happy and well cared for... always good to see...in the last pic are they fry in the holder... awesome... love the shells and rocks etc..good job...

fish pariah

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2008
arizona
nice jag. i just baught 2 baby golden jaguars about 3 inches in length each. you have a beautiful fish there. the goldens have bright crimson eyes hehe.

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
mike dunagan;1955396; said:
They sure have. The off spring are growing out in the fishroom for sale...
Mike fantastic collection..i have not seen in awhile..and cannot believe the growth on them... the buffalo are even better then i thought.. those guys are really cool looking... and your fronts are getting so big... love the tank.

gswarri0rfan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2008
Northern California
Here are some of my juvenile Africans. I know, they have a lot of growing ahead of them. A venustus, electric yellow, julidochromis marlieri, and a kigoma frontosa. The front is a really shy one. The marlieri seems to be the dominant fish in the tank. Agression seems to be spread out.

DSC00035.JPG

DSC00053.JPG

DSC00060.JPG

DSC00063.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store