Show Us The Different Species of African Rift Lake Cichlids..

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
I was at the petstore the other night getting food for my beardie and decided to take a look at the fish. I went up to this one tank and this little yellow bugger kept staring at me. I thought he was really cute and looked down to see how much he was, to my suprise he was listed as $7. I snatched this little guy up and he is now in my lamp. tank. He gets a long great with his tankmates so that made me happy. Once he gets a little bigger he will go into my 55gal and after that he will live happily in my 150gal tank. :D Say hello to my new alto. comp. and his tank mates at the moment.

S5000280.JPG

S5000279.JPG

S5000283.JPG

S5000294.JPG

S5000287.JPG

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida
Stop teasing and post the pic

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
lol it uploaded but apparently it didnt work I got them up now =]

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida
Very cool. Did you ever get those ones replaced that you lost? The ones from the ACA.

Bre

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2007
Denver, CO
I love those guys!!! Cool!!!

Fishfood?

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2008
Virginia
Very nice and i like the sand bottom.. whats in the 150?

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
At the moment 3 fronts, 2 cyps, a syno erpt., 1 neolamp. helinathus.... its rather empty.

The plan: I am going to move my cyps and neolamp into one of my 2 55gal in the next month (the 55gals are empty).

The 150 will then only hold the 3 fronts, syno cat and eventually the comp. I love my fronts but I am starting to get bored with them. I dont know what else I will add yet.

Dragonfish- Yes and no, I did get another pair of ocellatus gold, but I did not get my kigomas - the guy flaked out on me. Its ok though I'll find some eventually - I just dont know what I would do with my fronts now, I am getting bored of them but at the same time I like them b/c I've had one for a good year the other 2 for a good 2 1/2- 3 years.

JamesRiggs

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 15, 2008
Huntsville,AL
Very nice ash! Tempting me to post pics of my new WC comps!

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
orljdmh22;2365845; said:
lots more in the tank that i don't have pictures of.....C. Caeruleus, Rhostratus, Ahli, and some other large haps (have quite a few others in the tank too.....clown afra, lions cove afra, pombo trewavasae, daktari acci, rt hongi, white lab, ob fuelleborni, and perlmutt) added since i last took pictures. also have 2 Syno Angelicus, 2 Syno Flavataeneatus, 2 Syno Shoutedeni, and 4 Syno Multipluncatus - almost impossible to get pictures of but im working on it.

This is one absolutely gorgeous tank..... just perfection to me... i love it...great fish too..

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Ash;2366913; said:
I was at the petstore the other night getting food for my beardie and decided to take a look at the fish. I went up to this one tank and this little yellow bugger kept staring at me. I thought he was really cute and looked down to see how much he was, to my suprise he was listed as $7. I snatched this little guy up and he is now in my lamp. tank. He gets a long great with his tankmates so that made me happy. Once he gets a little bigger he will go into my 55gal and after that he will live happily in my 150gal tank. :D Say hello to my new alto. comp. and his tank mates at the moment.
very sweet Ash... just a little pumkin... :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store