Show Us The Different Species of African Rift Lake Cichlids..

bikim420_2005

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2008
maine usa
picasaweb.google.com
my problem is i dunno qwhat fish are from where i also have lots oscars ,parratillipia polleni, flowerhorns , green terrors , severums eels ,catfish , acara , jack dempsey , elect blue , johannis, angels ,loachs ,african butterfly ,chromides ,Placidochromis milomo aka 'VC-10 , Zebra obliquidens Astatotilapia latifasciata, frontosa, texas's , bumblebee,covicts, blackbelts, red devil ,and Black-Banded Leporinus Leporinus fasciatus. i think thats it

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
bikim420_2005;2370778; said:
my problem is i dunno qwhat fish are from where i also have lots oscars ,parratillipia polleni, flowerhorns , green terrors , severums eels ,catfish , acara , jack dempsey , elect blue , johannis, angels ,loachs ,african butterfly ,chromides ,Placidochromis milomo aka 'VC-10 , Zebra obliquidens Astatotilapia latifasciata, frontosa, texas's , bumblebee,covicts, blackbelts, red devil ,and Black-Banded Leporinus Leporinus fasciatus. i think thats it
wow... well you know all the names of them very well... just look them up and you will see origin in their profile... most of the other ones {other then africans} you mentioned come from south and central america... if you look in those forums you will see alot of the ones you have...

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
bikim420_2005;2372464; said:
i forgot this 1
welcome you again to MFK and love all your great fish and pics...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store