SteveR's Aquarium Thread

andyjs

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2008
Ohio
Nice setup. I really like clowns, but wasn't having the greatest luck with them (started with 4, planned to add more, ended up with 2), then over the summer I found a great deal on 4 pretty big clowns (one is almost 6") and upped my pack to 6 in my 150. When I have room/money to go bigger (I'm in college, so it will be a few years) I'm planning on getting a 180+ and setting it up around my clowns (and adding probably 10 more by then of course)

SteveR

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2008
Scotland
ozwald;3645144; said:
nice loaches, look like they're doing well.
What do you feed them?
I've got 6. May get more, but not much space right now.
All sorts but their staple is Tetra Prima, cichlid sticks and i use courgette (zuchinni) and other greens. Noticed growth since I got rid of my mid water fish and they are thriving.

SteveR

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2008
Scotland
andyjs;3646725; said:
Nice setup. I really like clowns, but wasn't having the greatest luck with them (started with 4, planned to add more, ended up with 2), then over the summer I found a great deal on 4 pretty big clowns (one is almost 6") and upped my pack to 6 in my 150. When I have room/money to go bigger (I'm in college, so it will be a few years) I'm planning on getting a 180+ and setting it up around my clowns (and adding probably 10 more by then of course)
I think they are just beautiful, interesting fish but most people overlook them and don't properly care for them. Too many consider them just bottom feeders.

It really is the more the merrier. My tank is just awesome to watch with 14, better than the telly!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store