THE DEAD FISH THREAD!!!!!

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
necrocanis;1282372; said:
Take the head and soak it in peroxide. Was it not full decomposed, or did it just still have skin/scales on it? You said it was there for a year? Should be fully decomposed. I say take pics lol. Peroxide will do wonders for a partially decomposed skull, just watch that it doesn't fall apart, but if it does I will help you.
Yeah it's been in the ground for a while but I forgot I wrapped it in newspaper as I needed something to set it on when I pulled it from the tank.. :( I thought it would be clean by now too..

I can take pics but it was an ugly site.. :barf:

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
cichlaguapote;1282416; said:
Yeah it's been in the ground for a while but I forgot I wrapped it in newspaper as I needed something to set it on when I pulled it from the tank.. :( I thought it would be clean by now too..

I can take pics but it was an ugly site.. :barf:
it's probably good that you wrapped it in news paper shouldn't lose as many bones that way. It's up to you about the pics.

thehappypet

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2007
Rockford, Illinois
M|L;237502; said:
I have lots of fish in my freezer LOL.

ummm, here's some that I remember:

1x leopoldi
3x chinese perch
4x target fish
1x widebar datnoid
3x albino tinfoil barbs
1x nile perch
1x baramundi
1x bagarius devil catfish
1x clown loach

I might have a couple others that I missed.

It's nice to know I'm not the only one with a bunch of dead fish in the freezer XD I just can't ebar to throw them in the garbage

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
My 18" Jau. Pics later. Heater broke, 1100 gal pond temp was 56 f. when I checked it and the jau was the only casualty. The other tropicals are ok, but not currently eating. I have their temp back up to 74 f. My rtc was close, but is doing fine now. Just hoping that everyone will be eating when I get back from work this time.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store