Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
The TRUST;1278241; said:
that's pretty cool!

Is that the TSN x Blotchii?

That's the TSN x Marble. The TSN x Blotchii is still in the freezer, but I have it preped up for a full skeletal mount. Going to get a nice piece of drift wood and mount both of those together on it. They were kinda buddies cept the TSN x Marble would kick the crap out of the others all the time lol. Can hardly wait to get that turtle. I will post pics of that articulation also. Still want to do a skeletal articulation thread.

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
That's his skull in the bottom picture of the top set of pics. Turning out amazing.

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
I've done a skull from a freeze dried specimen, but it's very difficult to do a skeleton from freeze dried unless you have dermestid beetles. I've done an alligator out of a freeze dried mount too. Very time consuming. I need a large frozen specimen to work from. I've always wanted to do a full skeleton mount of a niger with the armor in place. I've done over 400 different species of animals to date. I have over 500 skulls and skeletons in my collection, and sell some of them ocasionally if I get a better specimen. You'd be suprised at how many collectors there are out there.

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
If I buried a fish could I dig it up and get the skull from it? Just wondering as I've thought about it. I know where it's buried and it's been there for about a year..

Reactions: agikated

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
I know the people who supply that store personally. Jay Villamerantii(spelling lol), is the owner/operator of skulls unlimited international, and they were on dirty jobs recently. their website is www.skullsunlimited.com, and the supplier of the finest replica skulls on earth is www.boneclones.com. Known both owners for many years.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store