^x2

chefjamesscott

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2008
regina saskatchewan canada
TheKrow;3285208; said:
This thread is morbid

Nah, just a very good place for people to find solace when they happen to have things like this happen.

Not that I ever look forward to posting here, but, I AM VERY THANKFULL THAT THIS THREAD GOT STARTED!!!

for example I took over the maintenance contract on a museum tank and did my very best to get the tank to pristine quality, things looked fantastic and then suddenly the 10-12 year old gar just stopped eating and eventually died 3 weeks or so later. In the time since april 09 that I took over I got her to put on 3 inches of growth and got her body wounds and ripped fins to heal shut.

goodbye jennifer the saskatchewan spotted gar, was very nice to have had the pleasure of taking care of such a rare fish

I did a post mortum to see if any obstructions were in the digestive track and severed the head to keep for a keepsake to make a decoration out of

doubledragon

The House Of Endlie
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
ohio
Sorry to see that bruce.

cichlid_starter

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 31, 2009
Indianapolis
At the store I work at someone dropped some 1" O's in with a 4 1/2 - 5" O. the next day I found the mistake by spotting the 5" with a 1" in it's mouth. The sucky part was that the 5" choked to death on it. Karma.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store