THE DEAD FISH THREAD!!!!!

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida
I'll play. Took my giant gold gourami out of the tank because he was tearing up the oscars. Put him the pond at noon and watched for a while. The big cat followed him around for a while making him nervous and then settled dow. Went out for a couple of hours and there is a pink chunk of fish sitting on the bottom. Guess he wasn't so tough after all.

chefjamesscott

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2008
regina saskatchewan canada
DEvinshteyn;3049087; said:
Hey I got a funny story for you! I had a 5-gallon tank in which i kept a sunny and a loach. I am retarded so i fed the sunny and loach only flakes. My sunny died and i went on summer vacation for 2 months. I turned off thee filter and completely ignored the tank. 75% of the water evaporated and when i came back the loach was still alive and perfectly healthy. CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME!?!?!?!
gzeiger;3330506; said:
I'm afraid the only explanation I can come up with is that you are a jackass.
This reminds me of the computer tech story that I read, where a tech spent a good hour diagnosing a ladies computer issue only to find out that she did not have it plugged in.

To the which he told her she had a serious issue and if she had the packaging she needed to pack it back up and get it back to the store as soon as possible!!!

All worried, she said she would do it as that moment. Yet, when she asked the tech what the serious problem was just so she could know.

He promptly told her "SHE WAS TO *()&*%^$%%$& STUPID TO OWN A COMPUTER!!!!

To which from what I hear he got in a trouble for, but, this story very clearly relates to you.

YOU NEED TO GET A PET ROCK

twiisted

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2009
fife, scotland
:cry: i woke up and coudnt find my green terror so i thought that my new sweet little red claw lobster had turned evil last night then i saw my dog pawing underneath my bed i pushed him away to find my 2 month old GT lying there dry, stiff and oozing something out of his mouth. must of got a fright from the extremely active tinfoil barbs and shot up out of the tank and landed about a metre away and flopped under my bed. Im thinking about getting another cichlid any ideas im looking for something more peacful compared to GT's like a uaru or frontosa any ideas?:cry:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store