The white and smooth Florida gar platinum

tokyogasmask

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2009
Japan
you keep ganoid-clad bichirs, i would suggest developing a similarly thick skin for the gar forum as well :) --
--solomon
Looks like I might need it here LOL!

Problems with net forums, hard to always know sometimes how exactly some things are meant when you can't see someones face.
Don't know the OP, so I couldn't and wouldn't accuse him or her of bad fish keeping, just don't like the housing. No offense was meant.

Yes, I agree with you. He shouldnt be saying plain boxes etc, so what if thats what the owner wants. Its not Tokyogasmask's anyways. Mines looks dirty because of algae but I have the right parameters. He shouldnt be judging it by its looks dude. A FORUM is a place where people share ideas and help each other. Well, what does he do, criticizing people. Iam just 13 years old, at least I know what Im saying.
Not JUDGING anything kid, just stating an opinion. That is also what forums are for as well as sharing ideas and helping. (as Solomon said, if you don't like criticism, don't post right?)
Good for you that you are only 13, and you know what you are saying.
I am mid 30s, have a wife, 2 kids a decent job, house and cars as well as many large Aquariums with large fish inside. I reckon that qualifies me to "know what i'm talking about" too huh? (but i see no need to go shouting about it you know?)

tanharold

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2011
Philippines
Looks like I might need it here LOL!

Problems with net forums, hard to always know sometimes how exactly some things are meant when you can't see someones face.
Don't know the OP, so I couldn't and wouldn't accuse him or her of bad fish keeping, just don't like the housing. No offense was meant.

Not JUDGING anything kid, just stating an opinion. That is also what forums are for as well as sharing ideas and helping. (as Solomon said, if you don't like criticism, don't post right?)
Good for you that you are only 13, and you know what you are saying.
I am mid 30s, have a wife, 2 kids a decent job, house and cars as well as many large Aquariums with large fish inside. I reckon that qualifies me to "know what i'm talking about" too huh? (but i see no need to go shouting about it you know?)
I post if I need help or I help others. I may be just 13 but I already have fish experiences since 6. Dude, i know that you know what your talking about, but based on what you said, your judging by the cover. Maybe the owner is planning on something better. You dont know anything about him.

tokyogasmask

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2009
Japan
Not judging.
Did you not read that bit?

Time to get over it, and get this thread back on track, or must we all have hell unleashed on us if we give nothing but positive comments on an opinion forum FFS!

tanharold

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2011
Philippines
Not judging.
Did you not read that bit?

Time to get over it, and get this thread back on track, or must we all have hell unleashed on us if we give nothing but positive comments on an opinion forum FFS!
ok, time to move, sorry.

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
Tokyo, we are brutal here in the gar forum. Ur gonna have to learn that.

Imo fish looks washed not plat

HungDang

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2010
Fort Worth
just try to get some better pictures! if you have the money to buy a plat gar, a good camera isn't that much!

dzjr1188

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2011
allentown, pa
Tokyo maybe its just how I was raised but I totally agree with your statments. What size tank is this "plat gar" in? Just wondering I read people questioning the size but I never read you saying the tank size, wondering why your only worring about defending yourself about the apperance not the tank size. To me I would worrie more about giving a fish the right size home then the a quick glance at the apperance..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store