Trying a new waterproofing rubber!!

fish4me

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2008
va
I have been following this thread and was wondering if anyone has had any luck figuring out where we can find the Permadri product in the US.
I looked on the website but could not find anywhere that it was listed for sale.

brianhellno

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 30, 2008
USA
fish4me;3657606; said:
I have been following this thread and was wondering if anyone has had any luck figuring out where we can find the Permadri product in the US.
I looked on the website but could not find anywhere that it was listed for sale.
You have to call one of their distributors and ask to have some shipped to you or if you're lucky there might be a distributor close enough for you to drive to. I don't think its on the shelves of hardware stores in the US yet and I'm not sure if/when it will be.

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
http://www.permadri.com/pond-coat.html

It's been available for a long time in the US.

Here's my quote from them:

1 gallon Pond Coat delivered to address below is $57 + shipping

UPS ground shipping is $17

$74

3- 5gallon (15) gallons Pond Coat delivered $693 + shipping

UPS ground shipping $125

$818

If you have any questions we can be reached at 800 279 5604

Thank You,

JoAnn Zarate

PermaDri, Inc.

4595 W. Jacquelyn Ave.

Fresno, CA 93722

800 279 5604

559 275 9620

559 275 9629

www.permadri.com

jay_leask

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2007
canada
yeah im looking for the stuff im in BC trying to find it abit closer to home. but all the distributors are in Ont. it seems. but yeah the stuff looks easy to deal with. there is a video on youtube showing a guy putting it on.

jay_leask

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2007
canada
LOL nevermind i didnt see all of this post the guy i was talking about is you....lol

greengiant

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 25, 2008
British Columbia Canada
jay go to home hardware ask for it by name they may not have it in store but they can get it in. I have found in in Both BC and Alberta get someone who has been there a while as the new guys ussually aren't failiar with the computer systems. good luck

Funky_Fish14

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2007
Quick Update: New Zavlar 'Guinea Pig'

I'll just got 4 gallons of this stuff (4x1gallon containers, only wanted 1 though, had to get 4). It came to $47.99 each before tax at the home hardware. (This is in Camrose &/or Edmonton, Alberta). I had a hard time getting anyone (At any hardware store) to call to ask if they could get it in. Got the run-around many many times.

I will be starting a thread about it fairly soon that i'll be updating with pics and info. I have multiple tests/trials planned. First a bunch of adhesion/strength tests, and also water testing, then finally a 100g tank test, and after that a 300+ (possibly 480) gallon tank if the 100 works.

Will post the link in here for everyone as soon as I start the new thread (probably today).

Cheers,

Chris

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store