Trying a new waterproofing rubber!!

$INI$T3R

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2008
Stuttgart Germany
Not trying to derail the thread .... Just wanted to answer a question... And throw some other things out there... Joey has the "popular" thread right now and some people have some questions they want answered and i threw out some that i know of... Just like you should be doing basslover (hehehehehe).....

Joey... Hows the tackyness now? Has it gotten more tacky or less since its been going now for a few?

joey02

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 22, 2007
Canada
thekingofdiy.com
$INI$T3R;3152551; said:
Not trying to derail the thread .... Just wanted to answer a question... And throw some other things out there... Joey has the "popular" thread right now and some people have some questions they want answered and i threw out some that i know of... Just like you should be doing basslover (hehehehehe).....

Joey... Hows the tackyness now? Has it gotten more tacky or less since its been going now for a few?
It is no longer tacky at all. still going stong submerged as well.

basslover34

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2007
Montreal
$INI$T3R;3152551; said:

:p

AndrewMack

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2007
Fleming Island FL
Well I am on an emergency trip 20 hrs from home and I'm on my phone trying to stay sane where I'm currently at sorry I asked a question I keep forgetting the purpose of a forum

basslover34

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2007
Montreal
AndrewMack;3153256; said:
Well I am on an emergency trip 20 hrs from home and I'm on my phone trying to stay sane where I'm currently at sorry I asked a question I keep forgetting the purpose of a forum
:chillpill: usually questions regardling other things are usually asked in new threads... but since there ended up being a relevance to the thread I then stated
fair enough...

scousy22

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2008
uk
Here in the UK ronseal have the license and you can gett 4.2 litres of the stuff from B&Q for about 30 quid
andyjones99, could you post a link to this stuff from B&Q.

If its liquid rubber I would buy it from there since its half the price than buying from liquidrubber themselves.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store