Upcoming Movies and TV shows

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
....went to see Deadpool and Wolverine yesterday,it was okay though all the cussing and vulgar language got a bit old.

ken31cay

Dovii
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2022
Cayman Islands
....went to see Deadpool and Wolverine yesterday,it was okay though all the cussing and vulgar language got a bit old.
I took my son to see it a few days ago and yes the cursing/language was way too much for my liking. But I was certainly entertained by the movie. Going in with low expectations helps.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I took my son to see it a few days ago and yes the cursing/language was way too much for my liking. But I was certainly entertained by the movie. Going in with low expectations helps.
Yeah,I was expecting some colorful language, being familiar with the previous Deadpool films but this one seemed to have had way more than the others.

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
I dont know about you guys but i am well and truly over the Marvel movies.
They have milked it as far as they can now , and then between all the other remakes, reboots and everything else it seems hollywood has run out of ideas. Even the Joker movie was basically a remake of Taxi Driver.
I enjoyed top gun 2 and am looking fwd to the new gladiator but that really looks like a remake too. For the money these people get paid they need to come up with something new or let some new writers and directors make some movies. Remember back in the 90s when pulp fiction came out and everyone was shocked and was it was meant to be the start of something new but all that happened was a bunch of copies of pulp fiction were made.
On monday i was travelling for work, the motel had a movie channel, i saw "coming up next Total Recall" and thought i would kick back in peace and watch an old classic but it turned out it was the remake so i just watched the olympics instead.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
I dont know about you guys but i am well and truly over the Marvel movies.
They have milked it as far as they can now , and then between all the other remakes, reboots and everything else it seems hollywood has run out of ideas. Even the Joker movie was basically a remake of Taxi Driver.
I enjoyed top gun 2 and am looking fwd to the new gladiator but that really looks like a remake too. For the money these people get paid they need to come up with something new or let some new writers and directors make some movies. Remember back in the 90s when pulp fiction came out and everyone was shocked and was it was meant to be the start of something new but all that happened was a bunch of copies of pulp fiction were made.
On monday i was travelling for work, the motel had a movie channel, i saw "coming up next Total Recall" and thought i would kick back in peace and watch an old classic but it turned out it was the remake so i just watched the olympics instead.
I totally agree with you. The Barbie movie was one of the worst films I've ever watched. Had to watch because of the wife and granddaughter.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Had to watch because of the wife and granddaughter.
That old chestnut eh Tom? Lol. Blame it on the wife and granddaughter. I bet you were glued to the screen chomping on your pop corn, lol.

Now if you want to watch a really really bad film I can recommend one for you...Aquariums of the dead!!

You remember that one don't you? I certainly haven't forgot, lol.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
That old chestnut eh Tom? Lol. Blame it on the wife and granddaughter. I bet you were glued to the screen chomping on your pop corn, lol.

Now if you want to watch a really really bad film I can recommend one for you...Aquariums of the dead!!

You remember that one don't you? I certainly haven't forgot, lol.
😆

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
I finally found Aquarium of the Dead the other night. It turned out that all the movies that night were for some insane reason being shown in French only, and I couldn't even get English subtitles; I had a movie made in English, with the lips obviously speaking English, but dubbed in French and with subtitles also in French!

I watched it anyway; I don't really think that it suffered at all from the language glitch. Truly a classic. :ROFL:

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I watched it anyway
So, you actually watched aquariums of the dead...in french!!!! The spectacle is bad enough, but the script is even worse. It's shocking on the eyes and ears! Double brain pain, lol.

Yet you managed to relieve some of that pain by watching it in french. My hat goes off to you. Why didn't I think of watching it in a language which I don't fully understand or struggle with......oh wait.....I did.....English!!! Lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store