May 27, 2010
Arizona

A. gigas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2010
snakeguy101;4194568; said:
here is what I was sent:

He is a late cb 08 asian vine snake hatched around november/december, he is now between 3-4 feet I haven't gotten around to accurately measure him. I have successfully got him eating live pinkies, though he will also still eat anoles. He eats only live prey though. He's $50 alone or $70 with cleaned cage and it's accessories. He is a little cage aggressive, but he is pretty docile when he is out. Though his teeth are to small to even break the skin. He has never given me problems and has never missed a meal, also I've had nothing but full sheds from this snake. He remains unsexed because I don't have small enough equipment to probe him to give an accurate sex, though I believe him to be a male. Let me know if you have anymore questions. Thanks.
DAMN! I WANT THAT SOO BAD! what're the cage dimensions?

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
too bad, gigas

snakeguy101;4194568; said:
here is what I was sent:

He is a late cb 08 asian vine snake hatched around november/december, he is now between 3-4 feet I haven't gotten around to accurately measure him. I have successfully got him eating live pinkies, though he will also still eat anoles. He eats only live prey though. He's $50 alone or $70 with cleaned cage and it's accessories. He is a little cage aggressive, but he is pretty docile when he is out. Though his teeth are to small to even break the skin. He has never given me problems and has never missed a meal, also I've had nothing but full sheds from this snake. He remains unsexed because I don't have small enough equipment to probe him to give an accurate sex, though I believe him to be a male. Let me know if you have anymore questions. Thanks.
Nice!! you have a pm :D

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
bumpy

snakeguy101

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2009
posting bail
can't wait to hear! I will be keeping an eye out for more for you too.

TheFishJunky

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2008
Jersey
Vicious_Fish;4192748; said:
I think I saw some of those for sale at "That Fish Place" during the MFK meet in April.
You definitely did man because Me and the kids were oggling over them. they imo were the coolest looking snakes they had there no question!

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
BUMP!!!

anyone in FL able to ship snakes? and willing to guarentee live arrival? I need some help

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
gonna keep bumping till i find one

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
meh, feels like a BUMP