pentair fiberglass tanks with viewing windows

SandNukka15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2010
Towanda PA
Pentair had a delay in the shipment and didn't have the decency to call or email me i found out when I called in on friday. To be honest this company is very unprofessional. I had never recieved reciepts with either of my orders had to call in to get a confirmed email. As of now the tank should arrive April 1st. This companies customer service completely sucks

Ocean Railroader

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2010
Richmond VA
I submitted a idea to the company that they should add three more fiberglass fish tanks with viewing windows for us Monster Fish keepers the first idea has them making a 897 gallon model and a 1120 gallon model.

The 897 gallon model would be two feet longer then the 720 gallon model but the same dimensions depth and with wise.

The 1121 gallon model would be 36 inches deep but 60 inches wide and 120 inches long.

The last Model I proposed to them I call the Gargantua it would 144 inches long and 60 inches wide and 48 inches deep. It would hold 1795 gallons of water. It would be built for people who keep two to four foot long fish who can't afford a fish tank out of cement or acrylic.

If these three fictional models existed for under $4000 dollars I would gladly buy one.

Reactions: Garshark

SandNukka15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2010
Towanda PA
I submitted a idea to the company that they should add three more fiberglass fish tanks with viewing windows for us Monster Fish keepers the first idea has them making a 897 gallon model and a 1120 gallon model.

The 897 gallon model would be two feet longer then the 720 gallon model but the same dimensions depth and with wise.

The 1121 gallon model would be 36 inches deep but 60 inches wide and 120 inches long.

The last Model I proposed to them I call the Gargantua it would 144 inches long and 60 inches wide and 48 inches deep. It would hold 1795 gallons of water. It would be built for people who keep two to four foot long fish who can't afford a fish tank out of cement or acrylic.

If these three fictional models existed for under $4000 dollars I would gladly buy one.

This company doesn't make these tanks they are shipped from Malaysia.....I would love to have tanks that size but I'm 99.9% sure it won't happen with this company

Def Leppard Hysteria

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2005
Omaha, NE
Before we ordered our 600 gallon tank from them, we checked about getting custom size tank from Pentair. I believe it takes at least 4 weeks to get the price from them and at least another 4 weeks for them to get the tank. Ultimately, we didn't have the time to wait for a custom one from them.

SandNukka15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2010
Towanda PA
Before we ordered our 600 gallon tank from them, we checked about getting custom size tank from Pentair. I believe it takes at least 4 weeks to get the price from them and at least another 4 weeks for them to get the tank. Ultimately, we didn't have the time to wait for a custom one from them.
The price would of been ridiculous .....prob not even close to being worth it

Ocean Railroader

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2010
Richmond VA
I found the website of the company that makes these fish tanks for Pentar
I found the website that makes the giant fiberglass fish tanks http://www.centuryreligioussupply.c...=message&pf=1&redirect_on_success=&Itemid=801

This is the headwaters of where these tanks are made and built and then shipped out to all the middlemen and then sold to us fish keepers. I'm going to see if they will sell directly to the public.

I'm in the process of contacting them about buying a fish tank or two from them. In that they can also custom make a giant fish tank.

The mark up that Pentar has on them is at least 70 to 80% I'm going to try and order one or two of them and see if shipping to my house kills it or not.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store