Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Hello; Back in the ancient times when I first started teaching (1970) the ones fighting were sometimes given well padded boxing gloves and made to go at it. Most were not so eager by the time we got the gloves on them.
I bet you that would put an end to all this bullying crap.

I've had about enough of this hippy principal. This whole frame ofind is empowering the bullies.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
That's sounding pretty stupid. The principal is pissy, but your son is young right? Is it bullying or kids being kids...

Here fights are broken up quickly by the other studens, but at a school nearby some teachers actually spectate! :D

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
That's sounding pretty stupid. The principal is pissy, but your son is young right? Is it bullying or kids being kids...

Here fights are broken up quickly by the other studens, but at a school nearby some teachers actually spectate! :D
I would call it kids being kids. the other kid has been givinge son a hard time all yr. My son doesn't want to get in trouble so he follows the bs rules. Until this incident. He was actually mad at me.

Can you imagine they almost brainwashed him into thinking that I was giving him bad advice. Wife is going up there today to tear this principal a new one

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
I would call it kids being kids. the other kid has been givinge son a hard time all yr. My son doesn't want to get in trouble so he follows the bs rules. Until this incident. He was actually mad at me.

Can you imagine they almost brainwashed him into thinking that I was giving him bad advice. Wife is going up there today to tear this principal a new one
Ah then that's an issue. Go get him

Here the principle will throw a bully off a roof lol.

Reactions: jaws7777

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
No more swimsuits in the Miss America pageant.....

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
Principal told my son next time someone takes something from you let them have it and wait for a teacher. HELL NO
Oh yeah...so now not only are you a sissy that got something taken from you without doing a thing about, but your also a tattle tale.

In the 90s they just let us try to settle it ourselves. If we saw the principal someone had a bloody nose or we did something serious.

Hell the PE coach use to have 2 hand touch for most of the class, but guys that wanted to he let play tackle on a field away. It was a blind eye deal. We settled a lot of disagreements out there.

Times have changed. School has always been rough though. Kids are savages

Reactions: jaws7777

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
No more swimsuits in the Miss America pageant.....
I heard that on the radio. To make it more inclusive IE we need to let fat ladies in. I doubt it will last long. We're replacing the swimsuit segment with an inner beauty segment

I don't think big bertha representing the US in a beauty pageant is good look.

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
I'm not ripped up either. I have no business on a Mr universe or whatever stage just to be clear lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store