Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016
Hello; In what world is calling something stupid not in fact a form of criticism?
An example might help with the understanding.
If I say "your hair is ugly", it doesn't mean I disagree with your opinions, just that I want to insult you.

Reactions: jaws7777 and imabot

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
I observe and respect left lane etiquette and I often have other drivers try to intimidate me into going faster when I am driving the speed limit in the center lane.
Thats annoying like their time is anymore valuable than your own. I'll take it down -5mph for those stunts.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Thats annoying like their time is anymore valuable than your own. I'll take it down -5mph for those stunts.
Yep,so do I....and then I give them the old solo finger salute when they finally come around and past me.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; There is a federal tunnel near my home. It runs thru a small mountain from TN to KY or KY to TN as well I guess. It also is on federal park land, Cumberland Gap National Park. They set the speed at 45 mph for some reason.
I tend to fudge around 50 mph but sometimes even being 5 mph over the limit is not enough for some. When they ride my bumper too close and the other lane is occupied with slow traffic I will gradually slow down to say 35 mph. I do not think they always like such a maneuver. They may even think I am stupid among other things.

Kris P Bacon

Piranha
MFK Member
May 7, 2018
GOD's country Arcadia Fl. Chasing mollies
It's like the guy said....."if you don't want to be separated from your children then don't try to illegally enter our country".
......and besides,this photo is from 2014
View attachment 1320589 what did cnn have to say about it back then?
I think there is a difference between simply calling the statement stupid and actually criticizing it.

I do not see how calling people of a different political party a insulting term is beneficial in any way. I do not believe that anyone appreciates being called a insult because of their beliefs.
I agree, if someone called me a Liberal, I would be pissed!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store