Nov 24, 2013
WA
never have one. just a bad ideal.

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
That makes sense,a nice simple definition of "work related" I've had jobs that are physical and fast paced where there's no time or energy to speak and jobs where I haven't liked my co workers enough to speak to them about non work related stuff. You are also correct that some topics should be avoided by anyone with common sense as they will only cause conflict.
It just seems a bit dodgy to me that an adult can be told by their boss what they are and aren't allowed to talk about.
You'll love this then. I (we) have a contract with our company that our money making ideas belong to them. So if we invent something and don't tell them then we can be sued. Of course they're loop holes around this, but still...

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
seems I have been awarded a 1 year trophy. nice. :)

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
I am wondering where the 5 year one is.

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Hi all.

I'm in a bit of a pickle... I'm viewing a house tomorrow and have a funeral to attend directly after, I won't have time to change between events and I'm not sure what to do.

Do I wear all black to the viewing and just explain that I have a funeral afterwards? Or do I wear my usual white collard shirt and just keep a black coat in the car for the funeral?
I want to make a good impression for the real estate agent as the housing market down here is really tight and its difficult to get a rental, but I don't want to be disrespectful at a funeral either by showing up in a white shirt or not being able to remove my coat since the funeral will be held inside.

Any ideas? I know it may seem trivial but I don't know what to do and I'm not thinking straight right now as I have a lot going on. Any suggestions would help. :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store