Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
I heard they had to scuba out on the radio. I don't know how accurate.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I heard they had to scuba out on the radio. I don't know how accurate.
That is what I heard as well....and that none of them even knew how to swim.

SoCal70RS

Feeder Fish
Jul 10, 2018
Here we go again.. JK47 JK47
It's Rocky, (*ROCK*) (FMA4ME) the password you gave me for fma4me didn't work, got logged out of ROCK, this is yet a 3rd account. Please advise, pm?

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Here we go again.. JK47 JK47
It's Rocky, (*ROCK*) (FMA4ME) the password you gave me for fma4me didn't work, got logged out of ROCK, this is yet a 3rd account. Please advise, pm?
sigh... sorry man. I just reset FMA4ME. If you still have the original email address I can send it manually if necessary. I'll drop you a PM as well

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
That is what I heard as well....and that none of them even knew how to swim.
At least they're safe now. That would be terrifying. Imagine saying who here knows how to swim....no reply....uh ok well were going to practice scuba. You couldn't get me in a cave like that unless it was for nuclear protection or something.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
It seems that the cave is something of a tourist attraction and their coach brought them there for a look see.I've no clue why they went so far in but I know I wouldn't have left the vicinity of the cave entrance.
...And they had to do some climbing, which is weird the coach would put them through that.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
It seems that the cave is something of a tourist attraction and their coach brought them there for a look see.I've no clue why they went so far in but I know I wouldn't have left the vicinity of the cave entrance.
Never go in a cave before rain, rule number one in my book

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store