Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Who likes this? The old ones were bad enough. These are just horrible(the picture looks better then real life)

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
It happened! It finally happened!

In the last 24 months I've applied for over 3000 jobs, every second day I was applying for every new job that popped up. Rejection, rejection, rejection.

Well I was talking to a friend about the ridiculous amount of jobs I've been applying for and he said he'd talk to his boss about me, I thanked him but ultimately I didn't expect anything to come of it.

This morning I got a call from his boss asking about my health issues and if I thought I'd be able to hack it. I responded with "I either hack it or I'm gonna die because I can't afford a house without a job" so... She hired me! Omg I'm so happy. I've been staying with my cousin the last few nights because her husband hasn't been home. My cousin is in bed (she got home from work not too long ago) and I'm so excited but can't jump around the house like I want to because it will make too much noise so I thought I'd post a long, useless, excited post here.

MY GOSH, SOMEONE HIRED ME!!! I HAVE A JOB!!! :D :D :D
Congrats Kittiee Katt Kittiee Katt ,
I too have only been able to get part time jobs, was worried that I wouldn't be able to pay the rising rent, now I start driving "luxury auto vehicles" across the nation, what that translates to: I drive ferraris, vipers,mclarens etc to be sold at x location, I get paid $15 hr! Praise the Lord!

So what do you do at your new job Kittiee Katt Kittiee Katt ?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Who likes this? The old ones were bad enough. These are just horrible(the picture looks better then real life)

It looks as if something very hot was placed on the middle area and caused it to warp and sink in lol!

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
I too have only been able to get part time jobs, was worried that I wouldn't be able to pay the rising rent, now I start driving "luxury auto vehicles" across the nation, what that translates to: I drive ferraris, vipers,mclarens etc to be sold at x location, I get paid $15 hr! Praise the Lord!

So what do you do at your new job Kittiee Katt Kittiee Katt ?
Can you lose one at my house? :p

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That sure sounds like a fun way to make money but I'd think that companies or whoever is in charge of the moving of such vehicles would simply deliver them by car carrying trucks?

Reactions: Deadliestviper7
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store