MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
so I got redzone for this year of football. i love it but its exhausting, Lol

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
How is calling Clapperprick an anti-america thug racist? Anti-american could be any one of any color. A thug could be of any color. I've seen white thugs, brown thugs, black thugs, and yellow thugs.

Sorry, I'm not buying it.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/rac...-kaepernick-anti-american-thug-185158149.html

Yeah, I'm sure everyone calling him a thug is not racially motivated at all.. How come no one calls Peyton Manning a rapist After he forced him self on a woman's face at the U of Tennessee and then ruined her career? And he gets sponsorships without everyone freaking out. And Kapernick keeled and no one got hurt and their careers ruined (unless of their own volition). Is peaceful freedom of expression anti american now? Sounds like hypocrisy to me..

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Yeah, I'm sure everyone calling him a thug is not racially motivated at all.. How come no one calls Peyton Manning a rapist After he forced him self on a woman's face at the U of Tennessee and then ruined her career? And he gets sponsorships without everyone freaking out. And Kapernick keeled and no one got hurt and their careers ruined (unless of their own volition). Is peaceful freedom of expression anti american now? Sounds like hypocrisy to me..
Not from me...I don't remember the thread but I put Manning down. I complained about him.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
ok, just got woke up, we have a duel recliner love seat, so i am reclined, out like a light. wife in the other same. red zone on, out of no ware wife's screaming RUN!!! RUN!!!! GO!!! GO!!!, wakes me up and I look, she is yelling for Miami. she is a sea-hawk fan.

Reactions: J. H.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
I am going to be jabbing her with that one all season. To Funny.

Reactions: J. H.

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
I've never been paid $28/hr on purpose. Most I've ever gotten was $15 LOL. BTW $28 Aussie is only $20 US.
I think minimum wage here is only $8-$9.
hello; Could it be there are different dollars or perhaps the cost of living on what I think is an island?
I think the price of living is higher here. I dunno. Average power bill for a family of five is about $700 quarterly. A loaf of bread and 3ltrs of milk from the local corner store is almost $10. And here's a house currently for rent in a scummy area full of bogans where you hear gun shots and car burnouts almost 24/7 - my mum lives in that area because the rent is cheap, and she won't go for a walk without taking her two (med-large) dogs. She doesn't walk at night.
https://m.realestate.com.au/property-house-tas-herdsmans+cove-424665562

...don't be fooled by the modern kitchen and fresh paint, the area sucks lol

And yes S skjl47 , both Australia and Tasmania are islands. :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store