Ideas for an all Amphilophus tank....

Rocksor

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2011
San Diego
Packaging was "ok". I actually received 2 DOAs. He replaced them for free and gave me an additional one. Real nice guy to do biz with though. Fish are top notch.

Did the purchase include 24 hour shipping? I'm trying to gauge if his packing has improved. I haven't seen anyone beat Wes, Rapps was pretty good, and I've received shipments from TWS.

Rocksor

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2011
San Diego
Packaging was "ok". I actually received 2 DOAs. He replaced them for free and gave me an additional one. Real nice guy to do biz with though. Fish are top notch.
Wow typically, DOA replacement with anything other than next day is very rare. So you had to pay shipping again for the free batch?

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Hey I don't want to overrun your thread with pics of my fish but here's the barred pair. They recently trashed each other but are on the mend. Hogan look great btw!

View attachment 1392174
No issues, please post any amph set ups here. I am looking for ideas. Nice Barred pair!

My Hoga are growing on me, despite the rocky start when they first started in the tank.

Reactions: Jexnell

lunsforj

Aimara
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2009
corvallis, OR
No issues, please post any amph set ups here. I am looking for ideas. Nice Barred pair!

My Hoga are growing on me, despite the rocky start when they first started in the tank.
I really love the look of hogas, I've never kept them myself but am intrigued by them. It's my understanding that they aren't a lake dwelling species and are more river dwelling. Their shape is a little different than other amphs as well. I'm really looking forward to see yours grow up.

Reactions: DMD123
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store