Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I can just imagine her opening the big gift box at a party and unleashing a whole horde of pissed off yellow jackets,causing complete pandemonium as they try to attack and sting everyone in sight!
Oh yellow jackets are no good, they're pussies. I was hoping for a nest of executioner wasps!

And there won't be any party, I wouldn't put the guests through that. No, it'll be her on her own, opening her surprise gift, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: SilverArowanaBoi

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Oh yellow jackets are no good, they're pussies. I was hoping for a nest of executioner wasps!

And there won't be any party, I wouldn't put the guests through that. No, it'll be her on her own, opening her surprise gift, lol.
I've never heard of executioner wasps,I'm guessing the name is well earned??

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I've never heard of executioner wasps,I'm guessing the name is well earned??
There's a guy on you tube who prides himself on being stung or bitten off various insects and such. The executioner wasp and the bullet ant are both stings I wouldn't like to experience going off his reaction.

In fact I don't even think I'd like to put the mother in law through it either, lol.

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
Well it was inevitable. A Tesla electric big rig ran off the freeway into the Sierra Nevada national forest and is attempting to set the forest on fire.

Fire crews have been pouring water on to the trees to save them since 4 o’clock in the morning but the batteries themselves will have to burn out because there’s no way to extinguish a tesla lithium fire.

Of course the fumes are voluminous and toxic so fire fighters are forced to wear breathing apparatus. They are managing to save the trees from fire but nobody knows about the potential toxic effects of the offgassing on trees.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Well it was inevitable. A Tesla electric big rig ran off the freeway into the Sierra Nevada national forest and is attempting to set the forest on fire.

Fire crews have been pouring water on to the trees to save them since 4 o’clock in the morning but the batteries themselves will have to burn out because there’s no way to extinguish a tesla lithium fire.

Of course the fumes are voluminous and toxic so fire fighters are forced to wear breathing apparatus. They are managing to save the trees from fire but nobody knows about the potential toxic effects of the offgassing on trees.
Good grief!

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Krich, can I momentarily remind you of the forum TOS. Absolutely no images of muppets shatting themselves to be posted on the forum, lol.

Actually it reminds me very much of my younger days. A night on the beer, followed by a chicken vindaloo, followed by a remarkably similar image to that picture when I got home, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: SilverArowanaBoi
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store