4300 Gallon Plywood Build (3600+ Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disturbed

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2010
Nth Coast NSW Australia
iiispeed;4145743; said:
Trying to follow u on here but i can see no pics. How do i make that happen.....
Pray to the administrator Gods is the only way (server issues)
I believe its a conspirasy to make our lives miserable

and don't mention pics it will make him angry
("you won't like him when he's angry"):nilly:

:popcorn::popcorn:

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
Had a civil engineer come by last night to look at a tank I had for sale. He didn't buy the tank, but was very impressed with the 4300 build. He only suggested that I put three bolts in each location where the braces joined the wall. He said the weight shouldn't be an issue because of the area it is distributed over.

zennzzo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2005
Mile High in Northern AZ, baby!~
nolapete;4146995; said:
Had a civil engineer come by last night to look at a tank I had for sale. He didn't buy the tank, but was very impressed with the 4300 build. He only suggested that I put three bolts in each location where the braces joined the wall. He said the weight shouldn't be an issue because of the area it is distributed over.
nolapete;4148090; said:
It was nice that he understood and agreed right off with the bracing I'm using without me having to explain it.
That should make you sleep better...good job Pete, :thumbsup:

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
Well, good news for me but bad news for one of my potential Permadri customers. Permadri products will not bond to pond liners, so you couldn't extend your pond liner pond with the product nor repair it with it. The good news for me is that it won't stick to the pond liner that I want to put between it and the substrate. The oil content of EDPM liners prevents it from bonding.

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
John showed me how to post them here, but thanks. Nothing much to see right now. Still waiting on Charles to be free to do the ceiling. My plan for this week hasn't worked out so far. I started Monday with a headache from hell that continued through most of Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store