4300 Gallon Plywood Build (3600+ Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
zennzzo;4206188; said:
You know 4300gallons is like adding a bedroom to your home and filling it with water...:WHOA::WHOA::WHOA:

by time Pete is done and wants to sell his house the Ad will read;
4 bedroom 3 bathroom 1 aquariumroom home in Nola, must see to appreciate!
:headbang2
Nah, I'm going to turn it into a MFK Bed and Breakfast...

TheFishGuy

Candiru
MFK Member
May 8, 2006
North east Ohio
www.monsterfishrescue.com
A lot of times these people building tanks fail and then never post again out of shame or embarassment. Sorry I can;t spell for the life of me... At any rate, it happens quite often that people start builds and never finish them. I say this to those people. Don't give up, it's very satisfying to enjoy the build when it's done. Lord knows I've had my issues with my build... I guess that's what happens when you experiment though. Pete's doing things the right way. Taking his time and getting everything done. I'm sure you were probably kidding about adding the sleeper goby and the gold fish, atleast I hope you were. You've made great choices thus far... Don't start adding fish prematurely!

If I may make a request... The next time you have water in it... even just a few inches... Take a picture. :)

Disturbed

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2010
Nth Coast NSW Australia
If I may make a request... The next time you have water in it... even just a few inches... Take a picture. :)[/QUOTE]

Have to agree with johnathon I'm sure everyone would be thrilled to see a puddle in the tank

Am now trying to imagine my 230 L (60 G) tank only 1" high and taking up about 17 times the floor space :eek: .
When you think of a 48"x 18" tank in this way you really start to appreciate the size

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store