4300 Gallon Plywood Build (3600+ Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogurt_21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2009
AZ, USA
nolapete;4367326; said:
well fun stuff...my truck got hit last night in front of my house and my hot water heater is leaking...

dude I think it's time to admit there has been a hex put on you and try to find and kill the witch doing it.

seriously bad luck there, hopefully you can seal the water heater link, get the coating thick enough in the tank, and find whatever punk hit your truck so you can get it fixed.

note you might need a leprechaun or genie to perform the above.

ronp327

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2010
roanoke,va
nolapete;4367326; said:
well fun stuff...my truck got hit last night in front of my house and my hot water heater is leaking...
WOW Pete, Sorry to hear about the truck.
you are not catching a break..
hope you get everything worked out.:eek:

Ozkar

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2007
Baltimore, MD
Pete,

Just keep repeating to yourself.... Glass half full, glass half full, .....

yogurt_21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2009
AZ, USA
nolapete;4368922; said:
I don't have to find her. She didn't go anywhere after she hit my truck and moved it three truck lengths from where it was parked.
sooo...there is a witch?

dirtbikerider

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2010
Louisiana
nolapete;4368922; said:
I don't have to find her. She didn't go anywhere after she hit my truck and moved it three truck lengths from where it was parked.
Wow Pete sorry to hear about the Tuff times hitting you. Three truck lengths, wow I see a new truck in your future. Good news is you weren't walking out to your truck or even worse sitting in it when it happened, best wishes man sincerely.

kallmond

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2009
Hanover, PA
See, there's the positive in this Pete.

Here in PA, if a dumb drunk text-messaging driver hits my truck and pushes it into a different car, the dumb drunk is responsible for my truck, but I'm liable for the damage to the 3rd party vehicle. Lucky for you your roommate wasn't home, that saved you $100's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store