4300 Gallon Plywood Build (3600+ Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvermeulen

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2007
Los Osos, CA
It's really too bad expense is always a factor in these home projects, cuz man, it would look SO sweet if you could get rid of those french doors to the front of your house and install a door sized polycarb window into your tank. Just the "WTF?" factor alone of passers by would be worth it. The downside of course would be potential vandalism (hence the polycarb)

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
cvermeulen;3586635; said:
It's really too bad expense is always a factor in these home projects, cuz man, it would look SO sweet if you could get rid of those french doors to the front of your house and install a door sized polycarb window into your tank. Just the "WTF?" factor alone of passers by would be worth it. The downside of course would be potential vandalism (hence the polycarb)
LOL, and the code violations they'd hit me with. That's another reason I'm keeping the facade that it's a normal room up as well. That's all I need is someone calling an inspector and having them come snooping around creating problems for me.

605caddi

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2009
PNW
I read through your old thread months ago and was bummed that it wasn't going to be built. Glad to see you're back on track and can't wait to see it finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store