4300 Gallon Plywood Build (3600+ Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2010
San Diego, CA.
Do you read the previous posts?? He said he hasn't ordered the liner yet. When he does, I'm sure he'll let us know. There are other threads to surf in the meantime, just subscribe to this one and when something changes you'll be notified. We're all waiting to see how it turns out and Pete has been having to live with his house in turmoil and a construction zone in that room of his house. If you've never had to deal with that sort of situation, I can tell you it saps your enthusiasm for the project. He'll get to it when he builds the inner momentum, he's already snapped a couple of times at people pushing him on this. Unless you're willing to buy the liner and supplies, have them delivered to his house, and either go help or hire some help to install it.....just chill out. Go surf some other builds, or start sketching your own dream build.

:chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill: & :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Younglin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2010
34-24-36
Do you read the previous posts?? He said he hasn't ordered the liner yet. When he does, I'm sure he'll let us know. There are other threads to surf in the meantime, just subscribe to this one and when something changes you'll be notified. We're all waiting to see how it turns out and Pete has been having to live with his house in turmoil and a construction zone in that room of his house. If you've never had to deal with that sort of situation, I can tell you it saps your enthusiasm for the project. He'll get to it when he builds the inner momentum, he's already snapped a couple of times at people pushing him on this. Unless you're willing to buy the liner and supplies, have them delivered to his house, and either go help or hire some help to install it.....just chill out. Go surf some other builds, or start sketching your own dream build.
I'm asking if he is going to update. Meaning is he going to order the liner soon? Or is he doing anything lately? It's a question. To him. So next time don't reply to a question that is not directed at you and is out of simple curiosity.

samplexample

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2011
Pete just read every post. Took about two days and I watched you grow from that wild bachelor to the man you are now. I admire how big you go and its a pisser when things get pushed back or aside. My dad put a huge 8ft deep pond in the back yard for Koi.. holds around 30,000 gallons i believe. Its been torn up three times over the past five years and used a spray liner the latter two but still leaks. I guess he is lucky to have it in the back yard because it keeps the grass and gardens green and only involves throwing the hose in a few times a week. Much luck to the rest of this build! You're the only MFK'R that can properly house an oscar. Way To Go

Younglin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2010
34-24-36
You're the only MFK'R that can properly house an oscar.
TONS of mfk'ers can properly house an oscar.

samplexample

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2011
Im well aware, just a j0ke.. just read that thread on what size tank arrowanas require, which was just a giant argument.. thought it was funny. I wonder if two male bettas could co exist in pete's tank

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
Patience, Pete will update when he's ready, sit back, subscribe and when you see a post from nolapete, read and comment.

We've already seen one big tank build abandoning live posting because of no support for it, hit the
'at a loss to what to do stage', zero support form the community, just a massive shrug shoulders and wait for the next poster to start.

This is MFK, DIY is done on a budget, not through massive sponsorship and a big cash flow from visitors. We are a community that houses large fish, this takes a lot of cash to go this big, please bare with the OP

mike huntley

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 20, 2007
Ipswich Suffolk
Yanbbrox;4849212; said:
Patience, Pete will update when he's ready, sit back, subscribe and when you see a post from nolapete, read and comment.

We've already seen one big tank build abandoning live posting because of no support for it, hit the
'at a loss to what to do stage', zero support form the community, just a massive shrug shoulders and wait for the next poster to start.

This is MFK, DIY is done on a budget, not through massive sponsorship and a big cash flow from visitors. We are a community that houses large fish, this takes a lot of cash to go this big, please bare with the OP
nicely put indeed mate

Younglin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2010
34-24-36
I wonder if two male bettas could co exist in pete's tank
Is this another joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com