4300 Gallon Plywood Build (3600+ Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Younglin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2010
34-24-36
come to think of it they dont live in a climate where it gets "cold" cold for some of is warm for others and vise verse.
That's why this was so funny to me.

Younglin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2010
34-24-36
I guess my question has been ignored.

Disturbed

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2010
Nth Coast NSW Australia
No such worries about the temp here in Australia a balmy 36 deg celcius (97 F) today and probably around that for the rest of the week (no tank heaters required) Add 50 -80 % humidity and its beach weather.

ANd on a side note keep up the passion for this build I can see you swimming with the fishes in time for your warm change :):chillpill:

Tor-Eriik

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2010
Norway
Since when have guys planned a wedding? Is this something new going on in 2011? My idea is that the girls have bin planning their wedding since they were like 10 years old,all down to details, exept for the x factor, wich is who to marry :WHOA:

Now some serious ****, i love this thread, and looking forward til its stocked :)

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
Tor-Eriik;4828243; said:
Since when have guys planned a wedding? Is this something new going on in 2011? My idea is that the girls have bin planning their wedding since they were like 10 years old,all down to details, exept for the x factor, wich is who to marry :WHOA:

Now some serious ****, i love this thread, and looking forward til its stocked :)
When you're older and don't have parents paying for it, you and your spouse to be plan it. Granted, I'm a bit more helpful with it than most guys are.

familyman03

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2010
Bakersfield, CA
nolapete;4831505; said:
When you're older and don't have parents paying for it, you and your spouse to be plan it. Granted, I'm a bit more helpful with it than most guys are.
a wise man once said if momma ain't happy ain't nobody happy!!!
keep up the good work and keep her happy that way when you ask her for something she wont say no

Younglin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2010
34-24-36
So when is this thread going to have any progress? Just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store