4300 Gallon Plywood Build (3600+ Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

greengiant

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 25, 2008
British Columbia Canada
hey pete Just thought I would say Hi Happy new year and I sure hope this go around fixes the issues. I don't get on here as much as I'd like anymore but first place \I come when I do is to see your build. I know you will succeed its just fighting through the hurdles. I hope you can get it done before the addition comes as that will surely make getting the time to work on this alot harder to find.

I have been watching this form day 1 and I still hope to see it finished soon. this is Epic

Cody

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
One step at a time, Pete, we are all still routing for you.

Arkangel77

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 19, 2009
Carriere
Pete you will get it - Just keep gong bro- DONT GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang2:headbang2:headbang2:headbang2:headbang2:headbang2

Aquatics

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2012
Chicago
damn took me 4 hours and alot of fast forwarding to see that it isnt done keep up the good work hope to see fish in there soon

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
Talked to a friend tonight who called to get some filtration plumbing advice for his 620 Titan. I showed him something I had just found today on Flexpvc.com. http://flexpvc.com/cart/agora.cgi?product=Barb-Manifolds. It should solve his problem and is only $7.45 plus shipping.

I asked if he knew anyone who could chop the tank for me and he's going to check with two guys he knows to see how much.

I'm done trying to figure out how to make this work. I'm sure the Permadri will work if sprayed on with the special equipment or on a brushed/rolled on a perfectly constructed tank.

After talking with my friend, I'm ready to get to what I like doing; building filtration and raising fish!

Zari

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2011
Aurora,Colorado
I asked if he knew anyone who could chop the tank for me and he's going to check with two guys he knows to see how much.
Thank God Pete.
When I first read that I thought you literally meant chop up the tank and toss it then I saw your post in VLD's thread so glad that's no the case, I can't wait to see this beast holding water and fish. Best of

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store