4300 Gallon Plywood Build (3600+ Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2005
michigan
I know that if I had worked on building a tank of this magnitude for this long and put as much blood, sweat, tears, and passion into this thing as Pete has I would get aggravated from the "peanut gallery" as well. We should all be grateful that he is sharing his experience and journey with us, so that we may all learn from his successes and mistakes. I know I've enjoyed staying up to date with this thread for the last few years.

Keep up the good work Pete

sweeTang21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 10, 2007
Wisconsin
took me 3 days but i finally read through all of this thread. I love the build so far. Sorry to hear about all of the road blocks you have hit along the way. I guess its all part of something this big. However, you have planned something amazing so I know you will figure them all out. Best of luck. I have subscribed and will be following :)

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
18 days or less until the baby gets here, so I've been working on things around the house to get ready.

I told Ken that the only thing I could see that might be an issue is when the acrylic was first set in. He wasn't here as another set of eyes and I would have liked to have put Dow 795 on the acrylic and on the frame to give better fill between the two. I mentioned to Ken that we might have to take out the acrylic and reset it. He thinks that we can seal it without doing that. We haven't gotten together to discuss it yet.

familyman03

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2010
Bakersfield, CA
Thanks for perseverance Pete. It is great to see you are still going. To the peanut gallery get over your disappointment and get on with your own mistakes and issues. The man had done a lot and brought since major education to us. Be grateful and give the best you have not your left over frustration for what you could only dream of attempting. Well done Pete, I knew I wild have given up and possibly set the thing on fire a long time ago. I an ago excited to see the progress and wish you and the misses all the best with the new addition. Is it a boy or a girl? All the best and I hope I can have the passion and drive you do when I complete my first build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store