4300 Gallon Plywood Build (3600+ Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozkar

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2007
Baltimore, MD
I'd love to stop by, but the drive from Maryland is a bit much! :D

I will settle for more pictures..... :popcorn:

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
Worked out the details for the front frame tonight. Have to pick up some lumber in the morning, but it should go very quickly. I decided to go two more boards higher before I tie in the front. I'll show what I mean when I finish up and can post some pics.

I really need to get this thing finished. I lost two Herichthys sp. turquoise for no apparent reason. I suspect the culprit is the giant gourami killing them at night. He chases them and the bocourti all the time. Getting another one tomorrow, so maybe he'll chase it instead. Also getting a RTC :p Saw some 6" nigers at shop where I buy feeders for the marble sleeper goby. They look weird at that size.

zennzzo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2005
Mile High in Northern AZ, baby!~
Bassinkorea;3620469; said:
I would rather be somewhere in the States helping building fish tanks rather being in the places I usually visit :D
;) :thumbsup:

nolapete;3620529; said:
Worked out the details for the front frame tonight. Have to pick up some lumber in the morning, but it should go very quickly. I decided to go two more boards higher before I tie in the front. I'll show what I mean when I finish up and can post some pics.

I really need to get this thing finished. I lost two Herichthys sp. turquoise for no apparent reason. I suspect the culprit is the giant gourami killing them at night. He chases them and the bocourti all the time. Getting another one tomorrow, so maybe he'll chase it instead. Also getting a RTC :p Saw some 6" nigers at shop where I buy feeders for the marble sleeper goby. They look weird at that size.
Dang Pete, sorry to hear you lost a couple of fish...I feel ya man, I lost a couple of Aros setting up the larger tank...It just motivated me to work harder...
an RTC would love that much room, and they'll grow faster than a "fat kid locked in a candy store"...20" in a year is totally possible...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store