4300 Gallon Plywood Build (3600+ Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozkar

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2007
Baltimore, MD
nolapete;3614413; said:
Here's a top down drawing. The window section includes the 2x4 frame in front of the acrylic.

I'm assuming the blue rectangle is the acrylic window. What's the white area you framed around that is to the right of the blue?

kallmond

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2009
Hanover, PA
Somewhere in these pages he said that white area is a pillar/support in his house that can't be moved/removed.. So its framed around.

brianhellno

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 30, 2008
USA
I'm very interested to see how you frame the acrylic into the wood. I've thought about this idea before but I couldn't picture how to do it properly without complications. I know you've explained how you were going to do it but I'm very interested in pictures if that's cool. I've always thought this idea would be far superior to any other way mainly because the window will no longer rely on water pressure to hold it in place and because there's less of a chance of the window ever being able to work itself free if ever.

tcarswell

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2008
Tibet
looking great Nolapete ! Haven't spoken with ya in a while. Sorry to hear about the initial problems but it appears your right on track bro. Keep with it, I am watching :headbang2

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store