4300 Gallon Plywood Build (3600+ Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOLAGT

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2007
Louisiana
nolapete;3849005; said:
It has to come from Permadri in California regardless of whether I get it direct from them or through Dan. He's in Georgetown, Tx north of Austin.

Ahh o well

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
snow = aids, thats the best way i can put it. i've been waiting aswell for a septic tank to be put in the house i bought before i can move in and its too cold to dig :irked: Look on the bright side, at least you dont still live with your parents while you wait hahah! Finish building your 90 conversion to take your mind off things.

thaos95

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2009
wisconsin
good luck! can't wait to see the finish product!

Satan's Goldfish

Cloven-hoofed Sea Monkey
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
Carterton, Oxfordshire
nolapete;3881370; said:
He doesn't have it either and is having to wait for product from California just like me.
This sucks. Damned suppliers. Still waiting to see you start filling, can't believe i beat you to it! (yes i know mine leaks!:ROFL:) Hope you have more luck soon mate.

Here Fishy Fishy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 1, 2008
Long Island, NY
Hey Pete,
I've been following your build and it has been an inspiration. I would like to build one just like yours one day. It sucks that you have to wait for the weather to warm before you can get the PermaDri. Have you considered Pond Armor's Pond Shield? I checked it out online and it looks good. I'm guessing you would need about 200 square feet of coverage at most. You could get a kit that covers 240 sq ft shipped for around $400. Can you tell I am as excited as you to see you fill it? Anyway, just a thought. Let me know what you think. http://www.pondarmor.com/index.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store