4300 Gallon Plywood Build (3600+ Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
BAYOU boy 437;3947522; said:
hey man im from the N.O. are go saints , anyway y not some pbass for your tank
Azuls eventually. Hoping to find some juvies about the same time as I get the Arapaima to grow out.

Come by Thursday, March 11th at 7 PM for the first Lagniappe Aquarium Association meeting. It's at my house and you can see the big tank in person. PM me for directions.

impjd

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
Awesome work, inspiring!

I am new to the site and have learned a lot from your posting. I eagerly await the big finish.

xdragonxb0i

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2009
Arkansas
i will probally need around 4 gallons

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
xdragonxb0i;3952135; said:
i will probally need around 4 gallons
You'd be better off price wise buying a 5 gallon. (about $261 shipped is what mine was) 1 gallons are more expensive per gallon. I'll get a quote for you on Monday and see how the weather is looking to ship.

====

I'm hoping the weather cooperates tomorrow for me. I'm itching to start trimming out the tank. I don't want to jinx myself by saying what I have planned for this weekend though. Going to hear my friends' band 11 Blade in about any hour. Hope I'm not tired when I get home. I have a bunch of stuff I want to get done.

Sirspifalot

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2009
Illinois
BAYOU boy 437;3947522; said:
hey man im from the N.O. are go saints , anyway y not some pbass for your tank

Haha must be a pbass fan as I have seen you posting about all over numerous places in mfk and I think I would wager 90% of those posts were recommendations to somebody to get pbass. hahaha And all I can do is nod in agreement because pbass are friggin awesome.

shua

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2009
kenmore wa
yeah wheres the pics iv been waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store